Friday, August 2, 2013

Gratitude

   I am not really sure what to write about on a blog.  I never seem to have issues on what to talk about in person.  However, posting things to the internet is not my forte.  I suppose I could just write about what I talk and think about...

   I often times wonder why I am so blessed in this life.  There are many many people who don't have half of the blessings that I do and yet somehow they seem just as happy or happier.  I have a beautiful, kind and loving wife who is so selfless and caring, that I am often left speechless, at how thoughtful she is.  She is so supportive of me and everything that I do, that sometimes I wonder what I have done to deserve her in my life. 

    Through out this whole experience and trial that we are currently in, I am constantly reminded of how blessed I am to live in a time that these treatments are even possible, and especially that we can be so blessed to be able to do them.  The technology advancements and medical discoveries that exist simply amaze me, which is quite a feat.  The ability of these doctors, and their supporting staff, to make this all possible is such a great blessing in our life.  I am grateful for them and all of the many things that they do.  Most of all, though, I am grateful for Heather and I hope that she knows that.  

    I hope that round 2 can be the one that we get our baby, and the many associated blessings and trials.  I feel a strong feeling that this is what we are supposed to be doing, and that things will work for us.  I know that it is hard at times to see through the trials that we have in life.  Especially after what we have just gone through.  However, I know that if we are obedient, faithful, and grateful for what we have, we will be blessed.  



1 comment:

  1. Very well said Austin. You and Heather are in our prayers. Love you both

    ReplyDelete